- The Association budgets $400 per school year to help defray the out-of-pocket expenses for students participating in special activities such as Encounters with Canada, Me to We trips, etc.
- These bursaries will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- $100 is the standard bursary amount, with the possibility of more if there are funds left over at the end of the year. This decision will be made by the executive.
- Receipts are required.
- The bursary can be applied for before the activity, but the money will not be given until proof of completion of the activity is given.
- Application in the form of a letter will be accepted by any BPTA executive member.